Check Valve for "Free Air"
Check Valve, Tank Refilling air
Pressure Inlet Control Valve
||Furnace Fire Box
ATOMIC HYDROGEN &
ENERGY SUPPLY SYSTEM
1. Electrolysis of water + Sodium Hydroxide solution, or
2. Jet the dissociated molecular Hydrogen H2, and any
Atomic Hydrogen (1), onto arcing Tungsten electrodes.
(Irving Langmuir invented the process in 1912)
3. Alternating Current (AC) is used for the catalyzing
4. Resulting heat energy release when dissociated Atomic
Hydrogen recombines on the surface of the Tungsten
electrodes performs useful work in a heat exchanger.
More about Atomic Hydrogen:
SUPPLY SYSTEM – SELF-REFILLING TANK
5. High pressure air in the compressed air storage tank
is used to cycle an equalization process through an
internally mounted smaller tank, that employs the
natural forces demonstrated by the Pistol Shrimp.
a. Tank air enters small internal tank (Equalizer).
b. Sudden compression takes place.
c. Huge temperature and pressure increase occurs in the
d. Equalizer super high pressure and heat energy blasts
through check valve into the large main tank.
e. Equalizer heat and pressure energy is added to the heat
and pressure energy inside the main tank.
f. Evacuation of the Equalizer volume causes a vacuum.
g. "Free Air" from surrounding atmosphere outside the main
tank is sucked into the Equalizer.
h. Equalizer cycle begins again.
i. Equalizer cycle can take place many times per second.
j. Compressed air inside the main tank is used to refill the
main tank at a rate equivalent to the compressed air
being removed from the main tank to perform useful work.
More about the Pistol Shrimp:
SUPPLEMENTAL HEAT AND
SELF REFILLING COMPRESSED AIR TANK
6. Water Electrolysis derived, Atomic Hydrogen heat is
added to the solar energy trapped inside a tank full of
compressed air, doubling the work energy of the stored
7. Self Refilling main tank compressed air work energy,
enhanced (more than doubled) with heat from Atomic
Hydrogen Furnace, is used to power an Air-Motor,
producing useful torque.
8. Air-Motor is coupled to an electrical generator
9. AM-Gen-Set produces electrical power for
a. Operating traction-motor drive for turning wheels.
b. Any other use for electricity.
10. Energy sources – Air & Water; manipulated to release
their heat energy.
The above brief description of a "hybrid" system to
produce useful work energy in a form readily applicable
to devices that are "on the shelf," can be configured to
provide that sought-after work energy without using
petroleum (hydrocarbon) fuels.
These two technologies,
(1) Atomic Hydrogen, and
(2) Compressed Air with Self-Refilling Tank
seem, to me, to hold the keys to energy independence.